Backups Manager for DirectAdmin enables incremental backup process for DirectAdmin Web Control Panel, End point users can restore any file / folder or database item separately. Using our DirectAdmin plugin helps the hosting providers and customers minimize the effort on keeping their data secure, without compromising the quality of service. Any file, folder or database from any backup day can be saved as a GZIP tar archive and downloaded for safekeeping. This way the users gain the ability to back their files up and restore them incrementally, drastically decreasing the maintenance time and potential website downtime. Save on low server resource and less support ticket from customers.
- PHP 5.6 or 7.1
- ionCube Loader 10.2.0
- SSH, Rsync, sshpass (for remote backup)
- lftp (for ftp backup)
- Space for temporary files
- Active or trial license Register for a free 30 day trial here
Donwload & Installing
- First login to your DirectAdmin with admin permissions and click on “Plugin Manager”
- Enter the URL location where the plugin can be downloadedhttps://download.modmaster.pro/directadmin/backup_manager/backup_manager.tar.gz
- Enter you DirectAdmin password ( admin permissions password ) and click on “Add Plugin”
- Go to DirectAdmin “Home” and click on “Backups Manager Admin” and create your setting.